Great West Auto has been a long standing company in Moose Jaw, serving Moose Jaw and surrounding rural areas for over 60 years.


The business was established in the 1940’s by the Cole & Nant families of Moose Jaw.  In the early 1980’s the Cole family was bought out by the Nant family and the operations continued this way until July 2008 when the business was purchased by Albert North Auto of Regina.


Great West Auto’s first location was in the downtown area of Moose Jaw.  It was moved in October of 2001 to its present location at 1714 Main Street North due to the construction of Casino Moose Jaw. The new location was extensively renovated to meet the ever growing needs of Great West Auto.


Great West Auto takes great pride in being the leading Automotive and Paint supplier to the Moose Jaw market.  This has been  accomplished through the dedication of the employees of the company many of whom have been with the company over 25 years and continue to proudly carry on the traditions started over 60 years ago.